Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: enquirieskelemenis.com
Athanasia is a graduate of the Law School of the University of Athens, where she obtained her LL.B. She had worked with Kelemenis & Co back in 2005 until 2011 as head of the litigation department. Before first joining Kelemenis & Co in 2005, she had worked as corporate counsel with Athens Olympic Broadcasting SA, the radio & TV services coordinator for the 2004 Athens Olympic Games. She left Kelemenis & Co. to take up a post in the legal department of a large Greek company focusing on the sale and distribution of motor vehicles and returned in late 2018. Her current focus is on general corporate and commercial matters, enforcement and commercial litigation.
Athanasia is authorized to appear before the Supreme Court of Greece.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
LL.B. (University of Athens);
English, German, Italian, Greek
Athens Bar Association, Multilaw, First Law International
Indicative Clients & Cases
- Acting for MyOmegaSystems GmbH, an IT German company, in claims against a Greek Company for outstanding fees in relation to the software and hardware development.
- Acting for Bournemouth University in claims against a Greek student for outstanding tuition fees .
- Representing Toyota car dealer Lamda Central in labour claims .
- Acting for Caspian Impex Group, a transport company located in Georgia, in claims against MCCL, a Greek shipping company