Kelemenis & Co. can offer guidance through complex transactions and litigation involving the full range of intellectual property law, including:
- IP audits and due diligence;
- Privacy and data protection;
- Trademarks; and
- IP litigation.
The firm has been handling contentious and non-contentious IP matters for domestic and international clients in several industries and has considerable experience advising clients on related issues such as regulatory concerns, privacy, data protection and distribution agreements.
Recent highlights include acting and/or advising:
- Absolut Vodka on all its trademarks’ local compliance formalities and procedures.
- Metaxa on competitors’ trademark infringements.
- Travel company Youtravel.com on successfully registering the youtravel.com trademark following administrative litigation against the Trademarks Authority that had rejected registration.
- Smiley on all local trademark registrations.
- German travel company FTI Touristic and its subsidiary Meeting Point on its trademark misuse by a local travel company.
- Protergia, one of the major energy companies in the country, on securing registration at local, European and global level.
Absolut Vodka, Metaxa, Youtravel.com, Aquis Hotels & Resorts, Smiley, FTI Touristic, Protergia.
Kelemenis & Co. handles a mix of trademark, patent and IP licensing matters. Clients include Absolut, Metaxa and Youtravel.com.
Kelemenis & Co. handles trademark filing for key clients including Smileyworld and Aquis Hotels & Resorts. On the litigation front, the team advised Metaxa on trademark disputes.
The IP department of [Kelemenis & Co.] is an adjunct to its established commercial practice and has a rising profile in the Greek market. The team handles contentious and non-contentious IP matters; sources admire [the firm’s] considerable cross-border experience and fast turnaround times.
Clients praise the IP practice at Kelemenis & Co. for delivering “consistently top service”.
Kelemenis & Co. wins its new ranking due to a fast-developing IP practice which clients praise for a “high degree of professionalism”.