Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: enquirieskelemenis.com
Konstantina is a graduate of the law school of the University of Athens, where she obtained her LL.B, and of the University of Piraeus, where she obtained a MSc in Energy Economics, Strategy and Law. She has been with Kelemenis & Co. since 2013 and is a member of the Litigation & Arbitration and of the Energy Groups. Amongst others, she deals with the legal approximation of Eastern European and Middle East economies with the EU acquis communautaire in energy (e.g. the transposition of Directive 2012/27/EU for Energy Efficiency in the legislation of Georgia and the transposition of 3rd Energy Packet in the legislation of Serbia). She focuses on civil, commercial and administrative litigation and contentious aspects of insolvency and liquidation proceedings.
- Energy Law
- Civil, Commercial and Administrative Litigation
- Enforcement procedures
- Private Insurance
Konstantina Karveli, Associate | Kelemenis & Co , kelemenis.com |
LL.B (University of Athens)
M.Sc. in Energy Economics, Strategy and Law (University of Piraeus)
English, German, Greek
Athens Bar Association, Multilaw, First Law International
Indicative Clients & Cases
- Transposition of Directive 2012/27/EU for Energy Efficiency in the legislation of Georgia on behalf of EBRD.
- Insurance company General Union on a wide range of claims arising from the company’s liquidation.
- Sportswear manufacturer Champion Europe for debt collection matters.
- The Greek Power Transmission System Operator (ADMIE) on enforcement proceedings against power suppliers.
- DEPA, the Greek Public Gas Corporation, on a wide range of regulatory and litigation matters.
- The FTI group on enforcement procedures.
- Travel agency Pyramis on litigation cases involving administrative disputes.
- Agrology on a wide range of regulatory and litigation matters