Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: enquirieskelemenis.com
Christina obtained her LL.B from the Law School of the University of Thessaloniki. As a junior associate at Kelemenis & Co, she focuses on insurance regulation and litigation building upon her background in insurance law. She also deals with dispute resolution of a commercial nature (usually involving commercial claims) and with enforcement. Christina’s practice also covers taxation compliance matters ranging from supporting the clients for tax refunds and other proceedings before competent Greek tax authorities to foreign clients doing business in Greece.
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Corporate & Tax compliance
LL.B (University of Thessaloniki)
English, French, Greek As Junior Associate of Kelemenis & Co Law Firm,she is focused on insurance litigation and corporate/commercial issues.
Athens Bar Association; Multilaw; First Law International
Indicative Clients & Cases
- Acting for insurance company General Union on a wide range of claims arising from the company’s liquidation.
- Acting for General Electric in connection with the corporate compliance of GE entities in Greece.
- Acting for Metaxa on matters involving corporate and tax compliance.
- Acting for Mercedes car dealer Lamda in its licensing as an insurance broker.
Christina Koyia, Junior Associate | Kelemenis & Co , kelemenis.com |
As Junior Associate of Kelemenis & Co Law Firm,she is focused on insurance litigation and corporate/commercial issues.